Software Engineers at Talon develop our market leading products, crafting code as well as leading team members in agile software delivery. Working with the Product Owners they will create and manage their product roadmap. We are looking for curious & inquisitive technology practitioners. You can expect to work in small (5-8) people teams, working very closely with the end users, iteratively developing and evolving the solution. We are continually on the search for passionate, bright and energetic professionals to join our team. Working with other Engineers (both in house and 3rd party), the Head of Engineering and the CTO you will shape the architecture of our platforms across the Talon group in the UK, North America and other emerging markets.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR_
- Someone who has developed new products including all stages of engineering including writing stories, all code, testing and deployment.
- Worked with a variety of architecture patterns.
- Experience of servicing a range of stakeholders
- Experience in an out of home, media owners and/or agency environment
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with internal and external clients
- Problem solving from the ground up and identifying the MVP
- Excellent communication skills
- Strategic versus Tactical approaches
- Independent decision maker
- Able to work as part of a team
A DAY IN THE LIFE_
As a Software Engineer you will be responsible for the engineering ceremonies, from backlog grooming and standups to showcases. You will work closely with all other Engineers to ensure our products are bug free and perform as expected. You will also work with the Product Owners to deliver our business strategy whilst keeping a focus on the quality of the products being delivered.
Talon are leading the way in OOH AdTech and you will play a key role in our ongoing growth. You will also work within a team that drives full stack development from capturing the requirements to deploy the finished feature.
OUR VALUES AND HOW WE WORK TOGETHER_
WE ARE BOLD_
As industry provocateurs and pioneers, we respectfully challenge the status quo, take pride in our people, big ideas and partnerships.
- We embrace change
- We challenge respectfully
- We lead the way
WE ARE HUMAN_
We are a diverse collective of changemakers who value respect, fairness, and integrity and expect the same in return.
- We value collaboration and togetherness
- We are empathetic
- We embrace individuality
WE ARE SMART_
Our trailblazing spirit and learning centric culture ensures our knowledge provides maximum value to each other and our clients.
- We grow and learn
- We are trusted
- We are mission possible
Talon is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all individuals can thrive. We seek to employ and develop a workforce representative of the markets that we serve and brands that we represent.
|Enhanced maternity/paternity/shared parental pay
|25 days annual leave, increasing every year by 1 day up to a maximum of 30 days
|Permanent Health Insurance
|Private Medical and Dental cover
|Access to private GP appointments
|Feel Good Allowance
|Smarter Working (hybrid working, flexible working hours, work from anywhere for 2 weeks of the year and an early Friday finish!)
|Eye Care Vouchers
|Season Ticket Loan
|Cycle to Work Scheme
|Home set up allowance