Programmatic Client Director
OOH is currently at the epicentre of digital transformation and this position will play a crucial role in moving Talon and the industry forward into becoming a truly omnichannel medium. With the vast majority of the UK ad market being traded programmatically, there is an opportunity for Talon to establish itself as the market leader for intelligent OOH activation and access incremental budgets which help to grow the medium.
The Programmatic Client Director role will make an important contribution to this revenue growth by building excellent client relationships, delivering high quality servicing, and effectively communicating Talon initiatives to drive outcomes for our clients.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
As a Programmatic Client Director you will be responsible for the day to day management of client servicing and proactively contribute to growing business via our proprietary data & technology stack. You will build strong agency and client relationships to deliver a first-class service through hot-desking, presenting, educating, and understanding client needs. Your primary focus will be to build relationships amongst digital and programmatic teams and present PrOOH as a solution to their client’s challenges and KPIs. You will work closely with the Planning teams to build data-led proposals which meet client objectives and benefit their business. You will also work closely with the Head of Programmatic, driving education amongst our agencies and clients, servicing their needs, and reporting on progress and success.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Proven ability to build strong client relationships, understanding their key business challenges and presenting strategic solutions to drive growth across their accounts.
- First class relationship management skills with the ability to communicate across all levels both internally and externally.
- Extensive experience working with or within network agencies.
- Strong commercial acumen with the confidence to apply this within your work.
- An understanding of the programmatic online and OOH landscapes.
- UK OOH/PrOOH experience and/or extensive experience within programmatic/digital teams preferred but not essential.
- Strong understanding of the media landscape and an understanding of marketing and media objectives.
- A proactive self-starter with an appetite to develop.
This role within our Programmatic team presents an opportunity to be at the forefront of OOH’s evolution and growth. It is our responsibility to be experts in data-led opportunities to support our clients in reaching their goals, and the wider business in achieving growth. We are an agile division, continually evolving to meet the needs of the market. We work in close collaboration with all business units and across all agency groups, so internal collaboration is key. This is a fast-paced team with opportunities for growth and as we work to establish our offering, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the team for the future.
“The business is always growing and evolving and therefore the opportunities to do different roles and gain new skills is significant.”
Talon is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all individuals can thrive. We seek to employ and develop a workforce representative of the markets that we serve and brands that we represent.