Mid-Weight Motion Graphics Designer, Grand Visual
Grand Visual are on the hunt for a talented motion graphics designer, specialising in After Effects to join its London team.
Our Motion Graphic Designers are responsible for developing creative for a wide range of projects, from Augmented Reality to digital advertising for blockbuster movies.
You’ll have the amazing opportunity to work across a huge range of brands, deliver award-winning projects, and collaborate with a creative team of awesome people to deliver effective OOH campaigns and activations across the world.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- A genuine interest in working in an advertising & media environment
- Strong knowledge and experience in After Effects and Motion Graphics (3D would be a benefit but not crucial to the role)
- Significant years of agency or production environment experience with a portfolio demonstrating your approach to a wide range of commercial and brand-driven projects
- Experience using a wide range of AE plugins
- Breadth of motion graphic styles and techniques
- Excellent core graphic design and illustration skills including Photoshop and Illustrator
- Great eye for animation, attention to detail and layout
- Any experience working in DOOH is a plus!
- Fully proficient in Adobe CC Suite programs, such as After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.
- Familiar with Project management and studio management software
- Great communication skills, written and verbal
- Organised and reliable approach to work.
- Ambitious self-starter, independent and resourceful, with initiative
- An excellent standard of computer literacy including the use of Macs,
- Experience of working in a production driven commercial and office environment
Grand Visual is the Creative arm of the Talon group, focusing wholly on delivering best in class creative services, and maximising media value to the Global OOH market.
Our clients include Disney, Nike, Google, Microsoft, Netflix, Amazon, Disney Parks and Proximo Spirits to name a few.
Our team of experts have been crafting compelling stories for leading agencies, brands and audiences all around the world for over 17 years, delivering projects in the USA for 10 of those.
From murals, to experiential, interactive digital experiences and data driven creative our team ideate, develop, manage and produce campaigns seen by millions of people around the world.
This organisation has great benefits and a great sense of community. The team encourages progression and provides lots of tools/training that will help you enable this progression.
Talon is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all individuals can thrive. We seek to employ and develop a workforce representative of the markets that we serve and brands that we represent.