Marketing Manager, Grand Visual
An exciting new role! Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Marketing Manager is responsible for managing and producing Grand Visual’s Marketing and Communications output.
Key elements of this role include raising the profile of Grand Visual by developing and executing a marketing plan to capture the attention of our target market, generate new business leads and showcasing the benefits of creative OOH. This role will also be responsible for liaising with the Grand Visual team to promote our best-in-class work through case studies, award entries and more.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Naturally creative with a keen eye for design
- Understanding of the creative agency landscape and media marketplace
- A self-starter who can deliver results through strategy and execution
- Excellent copywriting, communication and decision-making skills
- Evidence of strategic thinking, marketing strategy and successful projects
- Experience driving new business/ client retention through marketing initiatives
- Knowledge of online marketing.
- Classical marketing experience with skills across the full marketing mix.
“Talon ensures everyone feels welcome, has all of the tools readily available to be able to succeed. Talon takes seriously their responsibility as an employer, not only to employees but also to their customers and anyone they work with, including the planet. There is a constant striving from all levels to improve and ensure the way we work is better than yesterday.”
Talon is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all individuals can thrive. We seek to employ and develop a workforce representative of the markets that we serve and brands that we represent.