Junior RV Line Producer
In the recent years, Grand Visual have created rapid re-versioning (RV) service, which enables us to deliver fast, high quality revisioning of static and motion creative for DOOH ads with low cost. In this role, the Junior RV Line Producer will be responsible for managing this process from briefing to delivery. With the support of the Senior Integrated Producer this role will champion their projects and be responsible for the quality of all deliverables, whilst ensuring they deliver their projects on time and within budget. In this role, the Junior RV Line Producer will have the opportunity to collaborate with a great creative team delivering effective OOH campaigns and activations across the world
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR_
- Proven experience of integrated campaigns in a Creative and Production Agency, with knowledge of interactive and dynamic digital projects and 3D moving image production.
- The ability to manage a heavy workload with associated time constraints by effectively prioritising, planning ahead and overseeing multiple tasks at any one time.
- Responds to changing circumstances and is resilient, flexible, and willing to depart from plans when occasions demand, suggested options and solutions and adapts plans accordingly.
- Ability to communicate with a broad range of people from senior level to more junior staff and ability to build a rapport quickly and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of people.
- Takes responsibility for own career development and successfully applies for and takes on work to build, develop and enhance skills and experience.
- A proven ability to continually learn from experience and pass on that insight, helping other producers and team members to grow and develop their skills.
- Able to juggle priorities and consistently deliver to tight, changing deadlines.
Grand Visual is the Creative arm of Talon, focussing wholly on delivering best in class creative services, and maximising media value to the Global OOH market.
Our clients include Disney, Nike, Google, Microsoft, Netflix, Amazon, Disney Parks and Proximo Spirits to name a few.
Our team of experts have been crafting compelling stories for leading agencies, brands and audiences all around the world for over 17 years, delivering projects in the USA for 10 of those.
From murals, to experiential, interactive digital experiences and data driven creative our team ideate, develop, manage and produce campaigns seen by millions of people around the world.
“Talon ensures everyone feels welcome, has all of the tools readily available to be able to succeed. Talon takes seriously their responsibility as an employer, not only to employees but also to their customers and anyone they work with, including the planet. There is a constant striving from all levels to improve and ensure the way we work is better than yesterday.”
OUR VALUES AND HOW WE WORK TOGETHER_
WE ARE BOLD_
As industry provocateurs and pioneers, we respectfully challenge the status quo, take pride in our people, big ideas and partnerships.
- We embrace change
- We challenge respectfully
- We lead the way
WE ARE HUMAN_
We are a diverse collective of changemakers who value respect, fairness, and integrity and expect the same in return.
- We value collaboration and togetherness
- We are empathetic
- We embrace individuality
WE ARE SMART_
Our trailblazing spirit and learning centric culture ensures our knowledge provides maximum value to each other and our clients.
- We grow and learn
- We are trusted
- We are mission possible
Talon is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all individuals can thrive. We seek to employ and develop a workforce representative of the markets that we serve and brands that we represent.