International Creative Director, Grand Visual
As Talon and Grand Visual’s international business expands, it’s time to bring in our next star team member to help us deliver best in class creative OOH and experiential planning across the globe. Starting in Europe, the International Client Director will be responsible for setting up and reviewing commercial partnerships, ensuring we’re working with the best and most innovative suppliers. As the International Creative Director this role will also be responsible for responding to creative and experiential briefs globally alongside our studio and client service teams based in London and New York. Whilst briefs often cover all regions, this role will focus on markets outside of the UK and USA. It’s important to note that responding to a brief is never a solo task but you should be capable of ideating alone and bringing creative ideas to the table on the fly. We believe the best ideas come from collaboration, but you won’t always have a team around you. The role will also involve a lot of PowerPoint. Our ideas are sold through awesome, visual, and dynamic decks that we present to clients. Once you’ve sold the creative dream and a project approves, our production team will take over the heavy lifting alongside you to ensure we deliver the best possible campaign. This role reports directly into the Grand Visual leadership team with a dotted line reporting into the Business Director at Talon International.
What We’re Looking For_
- You’re an experienced creative media or brand experience professional – you’ve faced most challenges and you’re not fazed by those you’ve yet to face. You’re ready and willing to share your fountain of knowledge with anyone who needs it.
- You are a people person. You use your well-honed skills to know exactly what is going on and you can predict and proactively manage the ever-evolving needs of your clients and your team.
- You love pitching for new business and writing creative response to briefs. You are experienced in interrogating briefs, providing strategic recommendations, writing tight creative briefs that push boundaries, and pulling together innovative pitch proposals.
- You are a natural line manager. While you may ‘manage’ your team, you know and understand that your success and that of the team are intrinsically linked.
- You are cool, calm and collected. You are the person people come to for answers and leave you feeling confident and focussed.
- You have excellent attention to detail
- You can confidently communicate with stakeholders of all levels, and you don’t leave people wondering what’s going on. Open communication is at the heart of your working style.
- You are happy to share ideas for new initiatives and ways of working and equally happy to hear other people’s ideas.
- You have a solid understanding of the media landscape and truly understand how OOH and Brand Experience compliments other channels.
Grand Visual is the Creative arm of the Talon group, focussing wholly on delivering best in class creative services, and maximising media value to the Global OOH market. Our clients include Disney, Nike, Google, Microsoft, Netflix, Amazon, Disney Parks and Proximo Spirits to name a few. Our team of experts have been crafting compelling stories for leading agencies, brands and audiences all around the world for over 17 years, delivering projects in the USA for 10 of those. From murals, to experiential, interactive digital experiences and data driven creative our team ideate, develop, manage and produce campaigns seen by millions of people around the world.