International Client Director
Reporting into the Business Director, the Client Director has a wide range of responsibilities including (but not limited to) owning and developing the relationship with a variety of key clients, managing direct reports within the team alongside supporting the Business Director in day-to-day tasks, driving growth from dormant clients, and helping to deliver best in class service. The primary function of this Client Director role is to ensure that our clients benefit from skilled expertise as part of their overall international campaigns. Managing and growing local clients and agencies international requirements will also be part of the role, encouraging centralised multi-market delivery of activity from a local base, supported by the team. Business development will form part of the overall responsibilities. We are looking for a candidate with full service or OOH experience, preferably airports and international, with a passion for what they do and a proactive, positive attitude.
What We’re Looking For_
- You have significant OOH planning experience and/or extensive Comms planning experience (ideally international/Airport experience, but not essential) – working on clients that spend significantly in OOH
- You have excellent negotiation skills, proven track record of successfully pitching for new business
- You have a proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads
- You are comfortable with working across multiple currencies and markets
- You will be London based, but may require international travel experience of working in data focussed roles
- You have first class relationship management skills with the ability to communicate across all levels both internally and externally
- You have strong commercial acumen with the confidence to apply this within your work
Talon international is a truly international team. Over the past 6 months we’ve almost doubled the team with people from (almost) every region. Thanks to all our different backgrounds we provide a truly holistic approach to international OOH, something that makes us unique as a company. The team are hard workers, but we also make sure to have fun and support each other. Because we are international, we manage a great pool of clients and manage campaigns in different part of the world.Examples of our most prominent campaigns and clients include: Chanel, Johnnie Walker, Bacardi, Peroni, Disney, Warner Bros, Pepsi, Ferrero among others. What’s interesting about these, is that every single of these clients tackle different markets and are always looking to expand the advertisement boundaries, making of the world our OOH playground.