The role of a Client Manager is to be the gatekeeper and servicing clients through excellent client relationships, being client facing and working with relevant teams to deliver the best possible outcome for their clients.
Client Manager’s are responsible for managing workloads, understanding and communicating Talon initiatives, having good industry knowledge, working across relevant client accounts and supporting the team are all key aspects of this role – alongside the management and development of the Executive within the team.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- UK OOH planning experience and/or extensive Comms planning experience – working on clients that spend significantly in OOH.
- Experience of working in data focussed roles.
- First class relationship management skills with the ability to communicate across all levels both internally and externally.
- Strong commercial acumen with the confidence to apply this within your work.
- Ability to manage people and motivate them to bring out their full potential.
“Talon has a great sense of community. The team encourages progression and provides lots of tools/training that will help you enable this progression.”
Talon is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all individuals can thrive. We seek to employ and develop a workforce representative of the markets that we serve and brands that we represent.