Accounts Payable Clerk
Talon has an exciting opportunity for an accounts payable position to join our Finance team. The successful candidate must be a team player with strong communication skills. This team is searching for a self-starter to process full-cycle AP and Accounting.
- Manage company vendors and new vendor set-up process
- Daily coding of invoices from our Kefron system to NetSuite
- Reconcile vendor accounts to vendor statement before payments are made
- Prepare and send vendor remittances once payments are made
- Respond to vendor queries in a timely manner
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
WORKING HABITS AND CORE SKILLS_
- 3 – 5 years of Accounts Payable experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Attention to detail required
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Exceptional work ethic
YOUR EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS_
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in Media sector preferred but not essential.
- Highly proficient in MS Excel and Power Point
- NetSuite experience preferred but not essential
- Excellent analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Flexible with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated with a positive can-do attitude
- Ability to develop strong relationships across Talon and maintain credibility with a range of stakeholders
- Ability and willingness to get their sleeves rolled up and get into the detail
- Strong commercial business acumen
OUR VALUES AND HOW WE WORK TOGETHER_
WE ARE BOLD_
As industry provocateurs and pioneers, we respectfully challenge the status quo, take pride in our people, big ideas and partnerships
- We embrace change
- We challenge respectfully
- We lead the way
WE ARE HUMAN_
We are a diverse collection of changemakers who value respect, fairness, and integrity and expect the same in return.
- We value collaboration
- We are empathetic
- We embrace individuality
WE ARE SMART_
Our trailblazing spirit and learning centric culture ensures our knowledge provides maximum value to each other and our clients.
- We grow and learn
- We are trusted
- We are mission possible